Thursday, February 18, 2010

Statement from Farouk Shami

Shami's Campaign is Focused on Winning

"I want to thank Vince Leibowitz, Kelly Love Johnson and Charlie Ray for their hard work on the campaign. After a meeting with my senior staff, we came to an understanding that there were strategic differences between a few of us. Three of my senior staff members resigned, so I accepted their resignations on amicable terms.

Please do not underestimate my camp because my campaign is stronger than ever! I am the spokesperson, and I have a Communications team that has experience and believes in my vision. 


This morning we all woke up ready to fight because today is just one more day closer to the election. We have our soldiers in place all over the state of Texas, working their hearts out for a candidate that is bringing them new ideas, new jobs and new hope for Texas. I look forward to victory on March 2nd."

-Farouk Shami

No comments:

Post a Comment